Monday, June 27, 2011

SoftOnPc Universal Maps Downloader v6.68 Portable

Universal Maps Downloader is a tool that help you to get small tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, MicroSoft Virtual Earth maps, OpenStreet Maps.
All downloaded small images are saved on the disk. You can view downloaded maps by Maps Viewer Or you can combine them into a big BMP map by Maps Combiner.

Download:
http://www.wupload.com/file/34721809/SoftOnPc_Universal_Maps_Downloader_v6.68_Portable.rar
http://hotfile.com/dl/122340477/f2d5823/SoftOnPc_Universal_Maps_Downloader_v6.68_Portable.rar.html

5 comments:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact you through email address?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge…
    universal-maps-downloader-10-069-crack-2022

    ReplyDelete